Would anyone like to trade postcards?

  • Tanya Garber
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2005
      I am trying to get at least one postcard from each state and country. Would
      anyone be willing to trade a postcard from their state or country for one
      from West Virginia? I have several different ones to choose from.

      Hugs,
      Tanya

    • sylent_dreamer1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2005
        I would like to trade postcards

        Send urs to:
        602 E 9 street
        NY NY 10009

        --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Garber"
        <tanya@m...> wrote:
        > I am trying to get at least one postcard from each state and
        country. Would
        > anyone be willing to trade a postcard from their state or country
        for
        one
        > from West Virginia? I have several different ones to choose from.
        >
        > Hugs,
        > Tanya

      • Barbara J Parker
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2005
          <tanya@m...> wrote:
          > I am trying to get at least one postcard from each state and
          country. Would
          > anyone be willing to trade a postcard from their state or country
          for one
          > from West Virginia? I have several different ones to choose from.
          >
          > Hugs,
          > Tanya

          Hi Tanya,
          I would love to swap postcards with you. I live in Biloxi Mississippi.
          Please send me your address.