Looking for snail mail pen pals worlwide

  • cj26002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi everybody , & a Happy New Years! Im just thought Id post a
      message that Im again looking for more new snail pen pals worlwide.
      If anyone likes to do long letters I love to do that. Just so new
      members that dont know me Im a 28 , female , from Washington State.
      But Im really looking for pen pals from Ireland , Scotland , Spain ,
      Iceland , Greece , Russia , Asia , Canada ,All Europe countries ,
      Russia , China , Japan , South America , Usa of course Im looking
      for pen pals In these states but anyone Is welcome to write me CT ,
      AK , CA , ID , UT , RI , DE , MT , N & S Carolina , WY , NE , NV ,
      TX , AZ , S & N Dakotas , MA , MS , ME , AR , KY , KS , WI , NM. I
      enjoy Reading , Animals , Writing letters , Pen Paling , Making new
      friends , History , Going online , Swapping , Listening to music ,
      Shopping , Gardening , Crafts , Nature , Outdoors , Cooking ,
      Baking , Traveling , Going to movies , Watching tv shows , & much
      more. Im not looking for Imates , Men from Africa , Middle East , or
      India! Looking for someone who writes more then one letter , &
      doesnt stop after a few , someone whoes loyal , & all of the above.
      Im looking for true friends. Please email me at cj26002@...
      for my snail mail address , then Ill will give out. Thanks , CeCe
      P.s I also like to do swapping.