Sheehan Running against Pelosi

  • lloyd kinder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      Sheehan Running against Pelosi

      Here are the last 3 paragraphs of Cindy's recent article. Remember that McCanney said the "machine" may stage another "terrorist" attack the 2nd week of August - LK

      http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/25225

      Thanks for your overwhelming support of our Journey for Humanity and Accountability! We have been welcomed everywhere and feel the energy for impeachment building and the energy for a people's campaign for humanity and accountability growing.

      The next stop for our group will be to Jordan and Syria to visit Iraqi refugee camps and to take money and supplies to the refugees. To help go to www.thecampcaseypeaceinstitute.org to donate and please put "For Iraqi Refugees" in the subject line.

      I will be formally announcing my Independent candidacy for Congress in San Francisco on August 6th, which besides being the day the machine dropped a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima, is the two year anniversary of the day we went to Crawford, Texas and established Camp Casey.

    • DLELAND CASTLEBERRY
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Why doesn't she move south 20 miles from San Francisco
        and run against that slimy bastard Tom Lantos. She
        would present a clear cut choice that would compel him
        to do more than weasel around his Middle East antics.
        Enough door-to-door grassroots footwork and she might
        just win.