National Boycott from Tax Day to Earth Day

  • lloyd kinder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      You may have heard about this last week or so, but I'll add more info below. The people at http://www.wearenotbuyingit.org are sponsoring the boycott; they're asking that everyone do no business at all with big banks or big businesses, including franchises of restaurants, stores, hotels, motels, banks etc during the week of Apr 15 to 22. They're also asking for regional, state and local organizers and other volunteers.
      .
      The Solar Investors Circles center at http://www.solariactionnetwork.com or http://www.solari.com supports this boycott and its basic premise that what we buy and don't buy in the marketplace is often a more powerful vote for political change than our election votes, which latter are increasingly subject to vote fraud. They encourage activists to permanently stop doing business with corrupt big businesses, franchises and big banks and deal only with locally owned and controlled banks and small businesses. They're developing models for communities throughout the U.S. to do this both as ndividuals and groups. All peace supporters are invited to join and participate in this development process.
      .
      The Solari site has extensive documentation showing how big business in collusion with CIA-like black ops [secret operations] launders drug money and other illegal monies to greatly increase profits and increase stock prices. The site owner, a former official within HUD and former associate of a big business, Dillon Read, had first-hand experience observing such corruption and, upon trying to clean it up within HUD, was wrongfully charged by the Dept of Justice with criminal offenses, costing the defendant $6 million in litigation fees..
      .Good Day. Lloyd Kinder