Re: [smygo] Re: New poll for smygo (Move to ban Green Left Weekly)

  • Chuck0
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 31, 2005
      Dan Clore wrote:

      > Right. This is why I've been approving the messages from
      > GLW. They do publish a lot of articles that I think would
      > likely be of interest to anarchists.

      The problem is that GLW is hostile to anarchists. I can't cite the exact
      article, but I remember GLW running several anti-anarchist articles
      after the Seattle protests. The GLW is just like the ISO. There are many
      "interesting" articles out there in the left press. It's
      counterproductive for anarchists to give any stage to Trots like GLW,
      since they never reciprocate and they attack us when they can.

      Chuck
    • nike chiapas
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 3, 2008
        I scharles jay that dude from TRNN(the real news network)?