We can accomplish Peace in 2005

  • nolionnoproblem
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Howdy, Peace on Earth!

      Well, I can throw a model here that I think includes all the actors
      as well as the motives behind terrorism...

      THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE

      Once upon a time, in the deep jungle, lived a Lion and a Monkey...
      One day the Monkey, tired of the Lion always taking the LION'S
      SHARE, and seeing that such injustice represented a danger to all,
      demanded JUSTICE... The HUNGRY LION, yawning and stretching,
      said, "You would have to have paws and sharp teeth..." Then the
      Monkey, who was very clever, devised a plan: He would go to the
      costume store, and look like a lion...

      When the Lion saw him, noticing that the new lion wasn't a match for
      him, and fearing COMPETITION, killed him on the spot --before the
      indifferent look of the little animals of the jungle... And that's
      how the Law of the Jungle was re-established one more time...

      NOTE: Other monkeys survived him...

      ***

      This HUNGRY LION is very peaceful, that is until his lion's share is
      challenged. "How dare you? Well, I'm the King of the Jungle, and I
      give a damn." There's a problem though: Your lion's share rides on
      the GREAT INJUSTICES committed over billions of little
      animals. "Never mind, you would have to come up with an armed
      revolutionary struggle and have real teeth and paws to show." Well,
      you know the rest of the story: There's no military match for the
      King of the Jungle. But the new violent monkeys are intent on
      beating the beast and say, "The hell with it, one way or another
      we'll get the mother f***," and then the little animals start
      putting the dead to both sides... :(

      Well, guys, for the whole thing to stop, there's but one single
      solution: STOP THE JUNGLE! Yep, THE JUNGLE MUST GO. It must be ended
      for big and small; the lion's share must be, well, shared; he must
      end his MONOPOLISTIC BEHAVIOR that don't allow for CHOICES; and the
      indifferent little animals must be taught to not ever again live
      with a lion as if pretending there's none. That would be a happy
      ending to the story indeed. ;)

      http://committed.to/justiceforpeace