Fw: Election fraud

  • TK Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      I can't say I believe a Kerry win would have resulted in less Fascism in the
      US or the "third world" affected by US policies and warmongering; never the
      less,
      this president has supposedly gotten a mandate from a group I find
      especially repulsive, right wing Christians (sic). I find the idea of
      causing as much trouble for these people, as possible, to be extremely
      attractive.