Human Shield/ Faith Fippinger Floridian: A soft target

  • Mari Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      This article about Faith Fippinger, was published today in the St. Pete
      Times. Please forward and write to your elected public servants to help
      Faith.

      Mari

      http://www.sptimes.com/2003/08/31/Floridian/A_soft_target.shtml

      This is the previous article I sent out from Newsweek:

      http://www.msnbc.com/news/958250.asp?0cv=KB20

      Had the privilege of meeting Faith at the protest of Bu$h Inc. in
      Tampa at the fundraiser. Faith was standing next to me. She said
      in Iraq they say "GEORGE BU$H WE KNOW YOU ..... YOUR DADDY WAS A
      KILLER TOO". Read this story and what they are doing to this woman
      with a passion for PEACE. Faith said she had been back three months
      but her heart was still with the Iraqi people.

      Mari Anderson
      Florida