2003 BLACK AND GREEN GATHERING

  • forward2eden
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      2003 BLACK AND GREEN ANARCHIST GATHERING

      JULY 10 - 13

      Sproul State Forest in North-Central Pennsylvania

      http://www.blackandgreen.org/gathering

      This 4-day event will focus on rewilding ourselves and our resistance
      through primitive skills workshops and discussions on the theory and
      practice of green anarchism. It will be a chance for anarchists and
      others to come together, learn from each other and have a good time.

      To learn more please visit the website. If you plan to attend we
      suggest that you fill out the registration form on the website so that
      we can prepare food and other supplies.

      We look forward to your input and participation! See ya there!