Re: [smygo] Facebook Group

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
      On 2/26/2013 7:24 AM, from_alamut@... wrote:
      > However, a post posted to a FB group is likely to be seem by at most
      > 15% of group members while at least it goes into everyone mail box if
      > its a listserve post. I ran a few experiments when I was in Occupy
      > and found that FB was not a good medium to get out the word to
      > everyone unless you wanted to pay 7-10 dollars a post.

      Yeah, it's up to people to read the group for themselves, unfortunately,
      but I don't know that many bother to read e-mail, either.

      They need to check in to the group regularly, and preferably put it in
      their favorites to remind them and/or get notifications.

      http://tinyurl.com/8puuzuc

    • from_alamut
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
        Another FB issue is that so many folks are only accessing by cell or smart phone which is time consuming so it also cuts down on the number of views. Advertizers are already complaining about this...

        peace

        Jim Davis
        Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia

        check out my books at: