The Hunt for Chris Dorner--radio Saturday

  • Janet Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
       This Saturday, Broken Man Radio host Johnny English and I will
      deconstruct the Chris Dorner saga.  Fake manifestos, trigger happy cops
      and incendiary tear gas which the police claim "accidentally" resulted
      in burning down the mountain cabin where Dorner allegedly had barricaded himself will be discussed and more. The show will air from 7-8 pm ET on KOALive.com.