  • Janet Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012
      I attempted to execute a citizens arrest on attorney Toni Eggebraaten last May during a court hearing in Riverside Superior court. Eggebraaten is the attorney for the Trustee for my inheritance and has been robbing me blind.

      http://www.activistpost.com/2012/05/report-from-front-lines-of-lawfare-in.html

      There is another hearing this coming Friday, November 16 at 8 30 am in Department 8 and I am going to again attempt to remand Eggebraaten into custody. I would appreciate so much if people could come into court to observe.
      Please feel free to forward this.
      Thank you,
      Janet
      PhelanJanetphelan.com(541) 708-3534