Radio Today--what does the reelection of Obama actually portend

  • Janet Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012
      Today on
      The American Awakening, Michael Herzog and I will be discussing the re
      annointment of President  Obama and what
      this means for the viability of Americans in every corner of the world. Tune in
      at 5 pm CT for radio at its most controversial.
      You may listen live here:  http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/listen_live.php
      Janet Phelan