Flying to Geneva tomorrow....

  • Janet Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      I will be in Geneva throughout the entirety of the BWC, from December 5-22. Civil society is expected to be agendized to present their submissions on December 6 and I am looking forward to that opportunity.

      I arrived this morning in Mexico City, which is 20 hours by bus from Progreso, and will be flying out tomorrow.  I want to thank everyone who pitched in to make this trip possible, including stateside media and activists and new friends in Geneva and France.  I have not been coy about  the seriousness of what appears to be massive violations of the Biological Weapons Convention by the Homeland and I am hoping that this trip will be fruitful.

      Janet Phelan
      www.janetphelan.com