List Owner to Be Gone This Weekend

  • DanC
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      Hi All:

      I'm going to a concert tonight (Butthole Surfers) and the Esoteric Book Conference in Seattle this weekend, and won't have Web access while I'm gone.

      I'll try to get caught up on posting to the list afterward.

      Also, most members need my approval to post, so never fear if you send something and it doesn't appear -- I'll get to it.