California and Nevada sold out to China by Clinton in 2000/Urgent help!!!

  • calgirlsddd85021
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      http://heavenstaxforce.blogspot.com/2011/06/oct-2000-clinton-signed-approval-of.html

      All righty then....... I'm trying to sound flip to myself so I don't have an anxiety attack.

      I was working on a blog about something I saw tonite on TV; Ivanpah Project and I got in wayyyyyyyyyyy over my head. I had a PTSD episode due to the horses that these son's o bitchs killed off several months ago and then, I heard a knock on my door...........

      I have put the link to ABC 30 news TONIGHT and it's about Marijuana and illegals that work for the Mexican cartel and it's in California. OMG, something has to be done before we lose everything. It's happening right in front of our eyes thru our own government and it's happening RIGHT NOW.

      Please pass this far and wide and make sure it goes viral please.
      IF NOT NOW, WHEN, IF NOT ME, WHO???

      Please do your stuffs and make sure this is handled asap as I see urgency in it that I've been seeing lately and if we don't put a stop to it, it's only gonna get worse till we are all under the control of some really ruthless sons o bitches and I already know from all of my research that it's true.

      I don't think I put that Al Gore is associated w/Kleiner Perkins Cawfield & Byers and they are mentioned in this blog.