A dossier on worker-owned coops in the USA

  • Enrico Massetti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      The May number of "A Rivista Anarchica" is now online in English and Italian at http://arivista.org

      The magazine includes an article on worker-owned coops in the USA at: http://anarca-bolo.ch/a-rivista/362/dossier_Coop_en.htm

      You received this message because you are in our database. Reply with UNSUBSCRIBE
      in the subject if you want not to receive any more messages.

    • Enrico Massetti
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
        The June issue of "A Rivista Anarchica" is now online in English at:
        http://anarca-bolo.ch/a-rivista/363/index_en.htm

        The magazine includes the second part of a dossier on worker-owned coops in the USA at:
        http://tangoitalia.com/coops/dossier_Coop2_en.htm