Re: [smygo] Re: Drought Around World

  • tehanarchy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 5, 2011
      Its pretty simple economics. If people are craving a new means of production of energy because of the "big fear", bp, exxon/mobile and shell will have no problem dragging the "good willers" along at a slow pace to appease the public and hold tight to both industries. Is this not obvious? Hire the scientists, make the slowest moving industry which the technology has been here for decades, ride the public, and hold both industries. Its a win-win for them. Ideally, it needs to be done for eco reasons, but its been hijacked and accepted as that because everyone has a clearer conscience because their new escalade hybrid only burns 15mpg instead of 10.

      RON

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile