appeal .... appeal ... appeal

  • mazen2190
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      Call for urgent intervention to stop the massacre against the revolting Egyptian masses

      Tahrir square became the symbol of the Egyptian masses 'revolution . Now Mubarak regime sent his secret police in civilian clothes to attack the revolting youth , and they are perpetuating a real massacre against the revolting masses . As an anarchist , libertarian and freedom – supporter , I appeal to all anarchists , libertarians , and freedom – loving people of the world to show full support for the revolting masses in Egypt
      Stop the massacre against the masses
      Stop the killers
      I appeal to each of you to show your support and your protest against the massacre that Mubarak regime started against the revolting masses in Tahrir Square

      Mazen Kamalmaz
      Syrian Anarchist