Tea & Crackers: the Tea Party Monster

  • C Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Tea & Crackers:
      How corporate interests and Republican insiders built the Tea Party monster
      Matt Taibbi

      This is America, and we have an entrenched oligarchical system in place that
      insulates us all from any meaningful political change. The Tea Party today
      is being pitched in the media as this great threat to the GOP; in reality,
      the Tea Party is the GOP. What few elements of the movement aren't yet under
      the control of the Republican Party soon will be, and even if a few genuine
      Tea Party candidates sneak through, it's only a matter of time before the
      uprising as a whole gets castrated, just like every grass-roots movement
      does in this c...

      http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/210904

      adult humor/opinion/pictures
      thanks to S

      If you want to change what your government is doing,
      contact those who are acting in your name:
      http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
      http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/misc.html