Anarchist People of Color discussion list forms

  • Ernesto Aguilar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 8:01 PM
      Anarchist People of Color discussion list forms

      A new e-mail-based discussion list for
      anti-authoritarian people of color to discuss issues
      of race, organizing, support and empowerment in the
      anarchist movement has recently opened its doors and
      welcomes new members.

      The Anarchist People of Color list is a discussion
      group for people of color interested in developing new
      tendencies and presence in the anarchist movement
      among people of color. Organizing and personal
      experiences, methods being used to build those new
      ideas, how we relate our ideas to our communities, how
      to reach out creatively to people, how anarchism and
      various beliefs relate to our public and private lives
      and more are up for discussion.

      This is intended as a place for anarchist people of
      color, who might often feel isolated and without
      support, to come and speak their minds and hearts. Our
      sisters are especially encouraged to dialogue. A lot
      of net discussion tends to exclude women, and we'll do
      our best to be open. Also, we ask you to just be
      respectful of one another; we might not always agree
      on tactics or approaches, but for every difference,
      there's a basis of unity.

      Send a blank email to
      anarchist-poc-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join the
      list.