BPS website problem

  • Bureau of Public Secrets
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      Apologies to those of you who have been unable to access the BPS website for
      the last several days. There has been a server problem, and I have no idea
      when it will be resolved. If you visit the site frequently, please note the
      following alternative URLs:

      http://www.bopsecrets.org
      (This is an alternative address to the same site -- it sometimes works when
      http://www.slip.net/~knabb doesn't. It is working at the moment.)

      http://www2.cddc.vt.edu/bps
      (This is a mirror site -- it is identical to the original except that it may
      not include the most recent updates.)

      * * *

      The Bureau of Public Secrets website features "The Joy of Revolution" and
      other writings by Ken Knabb (recently collected in the book "Public
      Secrets"), Knabb's translations from the Situationist International (the
      notorious avant-garde group that helped trigger the May 1968 revolt in
      France), and the Rexroth Archive (texts by and about the great writer and
      social critic Kenneth Rexroth).

      BUREAU OF PUBLIC SECRETS
      PO Box 1044, Berkeley CA 94701, USA
      http://www.slip.net/~knabb