Invitation

  • Paco Ahlgren
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 2:16 PM
      I recently completed a novel entitled DISCIPLINE. The book deals
      with the connections between Taoism and other ancient eastern
      doctrines, quantum physics, time-travel, modern philosophies of
      science and economics. My work is heavily influenced by Noam
      Chomsky, Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, Mikhail Bakunin, Alan Watts, David
      Deutsch and Hugh Everett, Sir Karl Popper, F.A. Hayek, Ludwig von
      Mises, C.G. Jung and Gary Zukav.

      My discussion group is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Discipline_Group

      My website is www.ahlgren.net.

      You can download a free, pre-publication copy of the manuscript at
      these sites. If you are interested, please join us. If this email
      is intrusive, please accept my apology.

      Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing you.

      Paco Ahlgren