Re: [smygo] Free Direct-Action Manuals By Email or Mail

  • Marx Himmler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      Haha, just asking me, which I'll just take it as you have. Most of it would have to be mailed; weapons and electronics can be emailed.
      As a formality I have to say: "I am merely offering these for education and by receiving these materials I assume you are not going to do anything illegal, as there are aspects "

      Manuals On:

      Organization
      -Affinity
      -Anti-Fascist