One-Click Charities

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009

      One-Click Charities

      by Dan Clore

      The financial crisis has hit every sector of the economy, and along with
      the rest, charitable donations have fallen. One-click charities offer an
      alternative for those strapped of cash. With donations paid by
      advertisers, users can give money with the click of a button, generally
      once per day, at no cost to themselves.

      The following is an annotated list of one-click charities.

      continued:

      http://www.nolanchart.com/article5962.html

      http://tinyurl.com/2gcoqt