McKinney Campaign Welcomes Noam Chomsky's Support

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008

      [I also consider McKinney the best choice to send a message in this
      election, as I expressed in my column "Anarchy for President 2.0":

      http://www.nolanchart.com/article5216.html

      "Great minds think alike."--DC]

      http://legacy.runcynthiarun.org/Endorsements/Chomsky_SupportWelcomedByCampaign
      McKinney-Clemente Campaign Welcomes Noam Chomsky's Support
      Fri, 10/31/2008 - 00:58 — admin

      Cynthia McKinney today expressed her appreciation for the support of
      Professor Noam Chomsky, noted linguist tenured at the Massachusetts
      Institute of Technology. In private emails with campaign supporters this
      week, the respected social critic noted that he had voted Green in 2004,
      and would be voting for the party ticket next Tuesday, as well.

      "I find it very gratifying that our campaign has garnered the support
      and vote of such an eminent thinker and noted critic of our nation's
      foreign policy," said Ms. McKinney, Green Party nominee for President of
      the United States. "I share Professor Chomsky's analysis that our vote
      is best invested in building an institution which will survive the close
      of the polls next Tuesday."

      http://tinyurl.com/2gcoqt