[smygo] Ron Paul -- Reject Major Parties, Go For a Third

  • Mark Casner
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2008
      Laissez-faire capitalism, and allowing the rich to defend their privleges.
      Yanking away the (admittedly flawed) welfare state safety net and replacing it with.. nothing?.. with more capitalism?

      Ron Paul? No thanks.

      the 'Libetarian' party ? no thanks.

      Working toward real alternatives and genuine community control
      are the only answers.