Essential Science Fiction and Fantasy for Libertarians

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008

      Essential Science Fiction and Fantasy for Libertarians
      by Dan Clore

      Many works of science fiction and fantasy portray libertarian societies
      or otherwise bear relevance to libertarianism; this list names some that
      I consider the most essential reading for anarchists,
      anti-authoritarians, libertarians, and whatnot.

      Continued:
      http://www.nolanchart.com/article4700.html

      http://tinyurl.com/2gcoqt