11 SEP game

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
      Group,
      I have us scheduled for this Saturday the 11th, if anyone has a change in there schedule please let me know. We are going to have low numbers this Saturday and my Son has a game at 5 so I won't be home until 7:00pm which most times is when we get started. AERONEF is the game this weekend anyone interested in learning this fun playing game come over we have fleets. Mike P get a hold of me when you get time.
      John
    • James Cox
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
        John,

        I am out of pocket until OCT 16th.

        Jimmy

        "And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'" President John F. Kennedy

        “War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.” Georges Clemenceau

        I have us scheduled for this Saturday the 11th, if anyone has a change in there schedule please let me know. We are going to have low numbers this Saturday and my Son has a game at 5 so I won't be home until 7:00pm which most times is when we get started. AERONEF is the game this weekend anyone interested in learning this fun playing game come over we have fleets. Mike P get a hold of me when you get time.
        John

      • Erik DeLay
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010
          Awe man... you just had to bust out the NEF's... alright alright... I'm in. I'll bring my Ruskies. See y'all around 7pm. Same deal though, cause Ben's got a late football game saturday as well. I think I can make it by 7. I think I have nearly 1200pts of Ruskies, so if you want to make it a big battle that would be fun.

          -Erik

          I have us scheduled for this Saturday the 11th, if anyone has a change in there schedule please let me know. We are going to have low numbers this Saturday and my Son has a game at 5 so I won't be home until 7:00pm which most times is when we get started. AERONEF is the game this weekend anyone interested in learning this fun playing game come over we have fleets. Mike P get a hold of me when you get time.
          John

        • jhodson4
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010

            Great glad you’ll make it, mike has a big fleet as well should be fun!!!