Jerry CON Saturday the 6th

  • hots98_99
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2008
      Jerry,
      Glad you can go it starts at 1000 hrs so need to leave around 0830-
      0900hrs it may be better to meet where RT 50 and RT 3 cross it's near
      Crofton MD there is a Duncan Donuts north of RT 50 on the left in
      Crofton. You can pick up Dakota Ave which I believe runs into RT 50
      but call me tonight and we'll make plans to meet somewhere. I'll
      check with Rob to see if he wants to go but for him $10.00 is a lot
      of money so he may not want to pay. Charlie as soon as you know about
      the 4th OCT for the modern game please post I want to set something
      up since Mark is coming up again from NC. Have a great weekend and
      keep painting.
      John

      --- In smgc1@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Mauch <slymarborel@...> wrote:

      > John,
      >
      >  Count me in for the Con this weekend give me a call if you still
      are looking for someone to go with you.  I can meet you up here
      somewhere if you want. And you are welcome for the cigars, glad I
      have a few people to smoke them with again.

      > Charlie, you are most welcome for that pen and THANK YOU for the
      compliment. I have found a woodshop that I can turn more now, so I
      will be getting more done and in my box soon. With any luck I will be
      able to put some up on consignment, but have to do the three
      commisions I have right now.

      >   Pictures from last weekend are going up tonight. Will list
      the "Place holder" pictures last. These are the pictures of where we
      ended last weekend, and are of overlapping shots. I don't have a
      program to make them into one long picture so if someone else does it
      would be great.

      >   Cannot wait until we get to finish the game and try the modern
      rules.

      > Jerry

      not include the Flames of War tournament which is limited to 20
      players. Last check with our tournament director is we have 12 who
      have requested spots, but we expect others to show up....  The
      tourney starts @ around 10:00, so if you want to play, be there a
      little early.  If I got the paperwork in on time it will also be a
      qualifying tourney for the national event!!

      > Hope to see a lot of your group there!!
      >
      > Kevin

      Bring