7 January Game

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hey Group,
      Where starting off the 2012 gaming season this coming Saturday Mike P is back. His forces are still unable to muster at the moment so looking at game possiblilites. I still have winter town set up and thought of a Red Dawn game using Force on Force or FUBAR. Russians invade a town in Alaska to start there invasion of the USA. If there are any other ideas let me know will have to take table down and there is a lot of goodiness on there.
      John