9192Walk-n-Roll Away SMA Reminder - Sunday, August 19th-2012

  • Denita Hadziabdic Guerry
    Aug 17, 2012
      Our last reminder for all of you that have not registered yet or have not made any weekend plans.  Please come and support us this Sunday, August 19th for road ride, mountain bike ride walk/stroll and plenty of kids activities at Ijams Nature Center starting at 8 a.m.  For more information please visit our event website - http://www.fsma.org/tnwnr

      We will have preregistration for Walk-n-Roll Away SMA at three different places tomorrow, Saturday, August 18th:

      1. Mead's Querry from 8-5
      2. Ijams Nature Center (main building) from 8-5
      3 Bike Zoo/Runner's Market (preregistration plus packet pick up) from 10-4.

      We will have plenty of raffle items for bidding on Sunday - bike shops gift card and services, full kits including helmets, gloves, shirt and bike shorts for a boy and a girl (sizes can be exchanged if needed), cooking, kayaking and stain glass classes  to name a few.  Additionally, we will have 58cm Bianchi San Jose, very kind donation of Biketopia.

      Please stop by, register, talk to our KnoxRev and Families of SMA volunteers and thank them for all the hard work they put in this event!
      --
      Ðenita Hadžiabdić Guerry, Ph.D.
      Research Assistant Professor