9189Tuesday Road Ride

  • tb_ny13
    Aug 13, 2012
      The Z's are rolling Tuesday at 6:15 from CBC, ~41 miles, 18-20 mph pace. Don't let the pace scare you, it's a fairly flat course with only 1400 feet of elevation gain and we don't hammer the hills. We won't try to drop anyone and if you're close we will try to pull you back a few time if you're falling off on the rises, but it is a drop ride and we do have a spirited finish at the end of Westland. We've had about 5-7 riders in past weeks, hopefully we can get a few more this week. Let me know if I should look for you.

      http://connect.garmin.com/course/12134

      Tony Brooks