9182Re: [smw] Tuesday Road Ride 6:16

  • Michael Galloway
    Jul 31, 2012
      sorry, i don't. i believe you can watch a complete replay on nbcolympics.com if your cable/satellite provider is on the approved list. sorry, can't be of more help

      http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/cycling/womens-road-race-medals.html

      On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:00 AM, <arigby@...> wrote:

      Hi people, does anyone have a copy of the Olympic women's cycling event from Saturday that I could borrow? Missed it due to idiocy!
      Barbara Rigby