Send SMS Yahoo! Widget 1.8

  • Alco Blom
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      Dear List,

      We are pleased to announce an update of the Send SMS Yahoo! Widget.

      Available is version 1.8. This is mainly an update with
      small bug fixes and it adds support for our trial SMS campaign.

      The Yahoo! Widget is mainly for use on Windows XP, 2000. For users
      who have Windows Vista, we recommend our SMS Gadget.

      Please download and give us some feedback.

      <http://www.smsmac.com/download/Send%20SMS.widget>

      Requirement: Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.

      Thanks!
      --
      Alco Blom - <mailto:alco.blom@...>

      SMS Mac - the easy way to send an SMS text message
      <http://www.smsmac.com>

      URL Manager Pro for Macintosh - the professional bookmark manager
      <http://www.url-manager.com>

      Web Confidential for Macintosh and Windows - the professional
      password manager - <http://www.web-confidential.com>