14769Seeking LGBTQ Smokers to Participate in an Online Research Survey

  • allenzen13
    Jun 16, 2014

      Hello!

      We are researchers at the University of Florida and we are conducting a study about lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) people’s experiences and health. We are interested in the experiences of LGBTQ people and with this study, we hope to contribute to the development of health programs that better meet the needs of LGBTQ people.

      In order to participate in this study, you must:

      •           be 18 years of age or older

      •           identify as LGBTQ or other sexual minority

      •           reside in the United States

      If you choose to participate, you will be asked to complete an online survey that takes about 25 minutes. The survey includes questions about your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors; your interactions with other people; and your health and health-related experiences. The survey is anonymous and the web server employed uses strong security protections. Please note that depending on your privacy settings, the Internet host you are using may track and save user actions. If you would like to participate, please follow this link or cut and paste it into a new web page: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8IlPNQnxE4ogOGx&Source=specific

      We greatly value your time and input and hope that you choose to participate. Please also feel free to pass on the survey link to other LGBTQ people who are eligible to participate.

      If you have any questions about this study, please do not hesitate to contact us at psych-healthsurvey@....

      Thank you,

      Bonnie Moradi, PhD

      Jesse Dallery, PhD

      This research has been approved by the University of Florida Institutional Review Board

      (UFIRB #2013-U-878)

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic