Re: [smf_addin] ADVFN error

  • Randy Harmelink
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 2:37 PM
      AdvFN changed their website in November, so I had to make changes to account for them. The 2.0k version of the add-in isn't officially released yet, but it is available in the "Works in Progress" folder of the files area. All of the elements were redefined and a new function is available. Documentation for the new function and new AdvFN templates are also available in that folder.

      On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM, shabzog <shabzog@...> wrote:
      Hello,

      I am a recent user of this excellent add-in however I am getting errors with advfn. I need to use adfvn since it is the only provider that has quarterly historical fundamental data for over 15 years.

      Thank you in advance.

      SHb

    • a.sorensen
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2013

        I have a spreadsheet using ADVFN-Q functions that I have been using for a couple of years now.  I haven't opened it in the last month or so but when I open it now it returns "ERROR" for all the functions.  I have noticed that most other functions are working but the none of the ADVFN stuff is.  I have searched the conversations but can't find anything.  Can anyone offer some help?

        Thanks

      • Randy Harmelink
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2013
          AdvFN changes have been a topic of discussion here for months. See:

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2013
              ADVFN has been updating for the past month or so.  None of the old functions and/or web queries will work.  It also appears that they are still updating, as only some of the new queries work.

              C. Grain
            • Randy Harmelink
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 11, 2013