New file uploaded to smf_addin

  • smf_addin@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 298 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smf_addin
      group.

      File : /Uploads by forum members/Excel_2003_ADVFN_Financial_Data.xlt
      Uploaded by : rnfermincota <rnfermincota@...>
      Description : ADVFN Financial Data Template - Excel 2003

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      rnfermincota <rnfermincota@...>
    • mmpasha
      Message 298 of 298 , Dec 31, 2015
        Hi All,

        I had clicked on the link to download the "SMF-Addin-Combined-Documentation-010212.pdf" but the link doesn't include the file. Is it possible to upload again or can someone email a copy if they have it?

        It would be  much appreciated!

        Thanks for your help!

        -Muzaffer