New file uploaded to smf_addin

  • smf_addin@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 298 , Jun 19, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smf_addin
      group.

      File : /Add-In Version 1.2/RCH_Stock_Market_Functions.xla
      Uploaded by : rharmelink <rharmelink@...>
      Description : Version 1.2f of the add-in

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      rharmelink <rharmelink@...>
    • mmpasha
      Message 298 of 298 , Dec 31, 2015
        Hi All,

        I had clicked on the link to download the "SMF-Addin-Combined-Documentation-010212.pdf" but the link doesn't include the file. Is it possible to upload again or can someone email a copy if they have it?

        It would be  much appreciated!

        Thanks for your help!

        -Muzaffer