Help with smfUpdateDownloadTable() function

  • Subu S
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2012
      Hi Randy and others

      1. I am interested in using this smfUpdateDownloadTable() function to avoid repeated / un necessary access to web pages

      2. Tried searching some recent messages and files , I checked the documentation folder but can't see any help / documentation on how to use smfUpdateDownloadTable() function

      3. Hate to trouble this group ... found no other way ... so posting here

      4. Other facts : using MS office 2003, have the latest XLA file and RCHGetElementNumber() works for me

      *Thanks* in advance
      B regards

      Subu
    • Randy Harmelink