Re: Call/Put Spreadsheet

  • bobc94595
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 26 11:31 AM
      Thanks, Randy.

      That seems to work for the the closest month, but it does not seem to work for the months thereafter.

      Bob

      --- In smf_addin@yahoogroups.com, Randy Harmelink <rharmelink@...> wrote:

      > Just type in the full name: smfForceRecalculation
      >
      > At that point, the buttons should activate.
      >
      > On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM, bobc94595 <conlonrc@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Under 9.5, where do I get, or how do I determine the macro name to type
      > > into the macro dialog window?

    • Sudhir Agarwal
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 26 11:45 AM

        Does someone have a sheet to get Call and Puts for multiple Stocks for multiple months…

        Sudhir

        That seems to work for the the closest month, but it does not seem to work for the months thereafter.

        Bob

        --- In smf_addin@yahoogroups.com, Randy Harmelink <rharmelink@...> wrote:

        > Just type in the full name: smfForceRecalculation
        >
        > At that point, the buttons should activate.
        >
        > On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM, bobc94595 <conlonrc@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Under 9.5, where do I get, or how do I determine the macro name to type
        > > into the macro dialog window?

      • Randy Harmelink
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 26 11:57 AM
          It should reset everything. Unless you have IE caching web pages...

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 26 11:59 AM
            That type of retrieval is going to be very dependent on what you plan to use the data for.

            Offhand, I would just say to use the smfGetOptionQuotes() function as needed.