RE: [smf_addin] Re: How do I attach an excel file to my message?

  • Sudhir Agarwal
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3 6:21 AM

      If you are doing through Gmail or Yahoo or Hotmail (Any Webmail service, you have to click the attach button and select the file.

      If you are doing through Outlook, you can either follow the above step or copy and paste the file in the message body.

      Thanks,

      Sudhir

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3 7:39 AM
        I find it easy to do an attachment, and others have done it in this Yahoo group. It's just that the Yahoo group itself doesn't have a mechanism to attach a file when you post a message there.

        You can always upload the file to the files area and refer to it.