Forex Quotes

  • drahmir
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 12:23 PM
      Hi folks,

      Have any of you come across an excellent website offering free forex
      quotes for a wide range of different currency pairs?

      Ideally, i'd like to be able to use the add-in to download them into
      Excel.
    • Randy Harmelink
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17 2:41 PM
        There have been several discussion of forex quotes in the past. You
        could try searching for them in the message archives. And we have a
        template or two in the files area.

        If I recall correctly, you can get quotes directly from Yahoo using
        the RCHGetYahooQuotes() function, and there is a template for
        downloading historical data from at least one source -- maybe even
        two.

        I don't do anything with Forex myself, so my only experience in that
        arena was trying to get the data from websites that were brought up in
        the conversation.

        On 4/17/07, drahmir <missouri24@...> wrote:

        > Have any of you come across an excellent website offering free forex
        > quotes for a wide range of different currency pairs?
        >
        > Ideally, i'd like to be able to use the add-in to download them into
        > Excel.
      • Alexander Gildenberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17 6:44 PM
          You can go to http://www.metaquotes.net/ and download their client terminat (it is free with demo account).
          For each chart you open, you can save historical prices as csv file.

          Regards
          Alex