Close vs. Adj Close using smfPricesBetween

  • cherry77tree
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Using the smfPricesBetween function, I noticed that the 08 field (Close Price) returns Yahoo's Adj. Close Price (adjusted for dividends) instead.

      Is it possible to get actual closing prices using smfPricesBetween?

      Thanks.
      David
    • Randy Harmelink
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        Nope, sorry. To tell the truth, I find very little use for actual closing prices, so I pretty much ignore them.