SME NEWS

  • Kenneth Barra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007

      Another opportunity to tell prospective students why you think SME is worth joining.

      If you would like to attend this and represent SME, we can provide you with a laptop, a powerpoint presentation, applications, posters, a cool SME golf shirt and some other stuff.

      Saturday, April 21, 2007 around the Sycamore Grove.  Set up time for organizations will begin at 11:15 AM. Lunch provided.

      Look for emails soon for info regarding TWO upcoming plant trips.

      Officers, can we have one more quick business meeting this semester? reply to sme@...

      Kenneth Barra

      Southern Polytechnic State University

      678-467-7332

      Chairman, SME Student Chapter S-016

      MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.� Enter to win today.