Tour of the Millennium Mat Manufacturing Facility in Suwanee

  • Simin Nasseri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011
      SME Tour of Millennium Mat,
      Tuesday, October 18th
      3255 Shawnee Industrial Way
      Suwanee, GA 30024-4623

      Join SME as we tour the Millennium Mat manufacturing facility in Suwanee, GA. Millennium Mat is a $50M mat manufacturer that utilizes innovative technology and unconventional methods of production. They have been able to re-shore products from Mexico and China by increasing efficiencies, utilizing recycled products and a implementing a state-of-the-art monitoring system. Other companies that are part of the Millennium family include MPower which is a live monitoring service for manufacturers & FanMats which is a sports licensing product manufacturer.

      4:30 - 5:00PM: Networking/Finger Foods
      5:00 - 5:15PM: Overview of Millennium Family Companies
      5:15 - 6:30PM: Facility Tour

      "FREE for SME Members"
      $20 for Non-members

      Register here: