SME: Lunch & Tour of WIKA Instrument Corporation

  • t.wil_89
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      The Society of Manufacturing Engineers is excited to invite you to our tour of WIKA Instrument Corporation in Lawrenceville on 2/15/2011 11:30 AM EST.

      Tuesday, February 15th 2011

      11:30AM-11:50AM: Presentation on WIKA
      11:50AM-12:50PM: Tour of WIKA
      12:50PM-1:15PM: Q&A/Lunch

      Please join SME as we tour WIKA Instrument Corporation's US Headquarters in Lawrenceville, GA. For over 60 years, WIKA has continuously advanced pressure gauge, transmitter and temperature measurement instrumentation. As the global leader in lean manufacturing, WIKA offers a broad selection of stock and custom instrumentation solutions, which are often available for distribution within days. Producing over 43 million gauges, diaphragm seals, transmitters and thermometers worldwide annually, WIKA's extensive product line provides measurement solutions for any application.

      Additional Info:

      Boxed lunches will be provided for this tour, so please register if you plan on attending so we can order the correct amount of food. If you need to leave after the tour ends at 12:50, you are free to take a boxed lunch with you.

      The facility requires all attendees to wear safety goggles, closed toed shoes & pants.

      *Due to time constraints over lunchtime, the event will start promptly at 11:30AM. Please allow a few extra minutes to sign-in beforehand.*

      Copy and paste this link to register for this event:

      http://www.regonline.com/register/checkin.aspx?eventid=934188&ResponseMemberId=bGUdMJBQR9N7eKjwmiNMIA==&jID=183536

      Regards,

      SME Atlanta, Chapter 61