Welcome back!

  • sim_nas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 8:26 PM
      Dear members;

      Welcome back to another semester. I hope your summer was fun, happy and relaxing, but now it's time to hit the books and get back in the groove of studying! Also, I wish all the best for those of you who graduated last semester and I look forward to seeing you for CMfgT exam.

      The first officers' meeting will be this Wednesday (Sep 9th) at noon, in which we will arrange some interesting and useful activities for you. I am going to introduce a new officer, Bryce Keilman, as the chair-elect for our chapter. He is currently working at Aladdin Metal Products as an Engineering Manager. He will act as liaison between our chapter and the industry.
      Hopefully, Lockheed tour and Certified Manufacturing Technologist exam will be arranged as usual.

      Kelly will post the minutes of the meeting here. We will plan many events for this fall semester, so check back often for updates.

      Please let me know if you have any suggestions or comments.

      See you at our future events,

      Simin Nasseri