Meeting at 4 PM today

  • Dr Simin Nasseri
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      Dear members,

      Don't forget the meeting we have today at 4PM. We have lots of new things to talk about. We need your help for the manufacturing week. So come and join us.

      See you at 4 PM in the MET lobby.
    • Charles Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
        Hello,

        unfortunately i will not be able to attend the meeting because I have work until 4:30pm but I will head on over ASAP.

        Thank you,
        Charles Smith