Re: [sme_spsu] Summary of Jan. 21, 2009 Meeting

  • Charles Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      What about the Sweet Water Brewery?

      On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 2:38 PM, kelly232g <kelly232g@...> wrote:

      Hello all, Below is a summary of the meeting notes from Jan. 21st. If
      you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know and
      I'll answer them as best as I can.

      Attendance: Jim Dyal [Chair], Trent Phillips [Treasurer], Kelly Gray
      [Secretary], Simin Nasseri [Advisor]

      Since we are all new to our positions our first task was to become
      organized, find appropriate froms to be filled out and submitted and
      their due dates. Then we discussed our plans and goals for this year. We
      would like to have a lot of tours this year, some ideas were the
      Anheuser-Busch Inc. Plant, Plant Bowing, Lockheed Martin, Panoz
      Production Facility, Mercedes Benz production facility in Vance,
      Alabama, and a Nuclear Power Facility. We would also like to hold at
      least one competition this semester, more information to come later
      about this.

      As more information on tours, competitions, or events becomes available
      I will let you know. As I mentioned before, if you have any questions,
      comments, or concerns please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Kelly Gray

      SPSU SME Secretary

    • Kelly Gray
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        Mr. Smith,
        That's a great idea! I'll mention it at the next meeting. Thank you for your interest. I'll keep you up to date on the tours.
        If you need anything else or have any other ideas please let me know

        Sincerely,
        Kelly Gray
        SME Secretary

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009